Why do people like you choose Lesley Monaghan as their coach?
An Experienced Businesswoman
With over 25 years as a senior HR professional within IT, telecoms, technology, broadcasting and pharmaceutical sectors there is no doubt about my passion for business. Throughout that time, I have always been passionate about people development and its power to unlock the potential within individuals. I have a track record of working with senior management teams to bring out the best performance of their teams and themselves.
A Qualified Coach
Coaching is still an unregulated industry so anyone can call themselves a coach. A fact that makes selecting the right coach all the more important. As well as my commercial track record, I have a number of highly relevant memberships and qualifications:
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Practitioner in Personality Profiling
- Member of the Association of NLP (ANLP)
- CEDR (Centre for Dispute Resolution) trained mediator
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD)
- MIOD (Member of the Institute of Directors)
I work in a way that is appropriate for each client’s personality and business environment.
- My large corporate clients typically expect a very formal, and business appropriate approach.
- My SME’s clients, usually, prefer a less formal approach but nevertheless expect me to quickly become their trusted business advisor.
- My individual clients want a professional, trustworthy and confidential coach. Someone who will stimulate them, challenge them and hold them accountable for their actions.
That said, I bring a blend of skills enhanced by my personality. I asked my clients how they would describe my approach and here’s what they said. Proactive, flexible, ahead of the curve, a bit zany, and that I had an out of the box thinking/approach. Of course, the best way to discover what I am actually like is to arrange a complimentary session with me.
My extensive training has provided me with a toolkit of techniques to unblock and unstick my clients thinking.